Which reminds me if you click HERE it will take you to the Star Realms Frontiers expansion.
From the Kickstarter page Frontiers has the following features:
- Great gameplay for 1-4 players.
- Solitaire and Cooperative mode!
- Plays on its own, or combined with any other Star Realms set.
- An all-new 80-card trade deck featuring some new mechanics like the double ally abiltiy which really rewards you for focusing on a single faction!
- Starting decks for four players.
- Four sets of new, easy-to-use score cards.
- Plenty of Explorer cards.
- Full color rulebook for two player PVP games, and awesome multiplayer formats like Free-For-All, Hunter, and Hydra!
- A sturdy, attractive, 4″ x 6″ x 2″ game box
Plus there are loads of other bits you can get. Just do the $60 all in pledge level and get everything. It’s a no brainer I think for Star Realms fans. Which I think I qualify as with the game at number 4 in my Top 100. My only decision is do I add on a new playmat?